Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Child Of Radiance


This...

The bio itself? No problem. A spelling and grammar error here and there but nothing offensively bad.

Why, though, why in the name of all things good and holy, by Pelor and Avandra, do you need to specify that your character is a futanari?

For all those not familiar with the term, Google it at your own risk. BRB, BIO takes no responsibility for minds broken and marriages annulled.

For best effect and fun for friends and family sign all your written correspondence with ((Note: Futa)). You'll confuse the hell out of everybody and maybe, just maybe... Love will blossom.

6 comments:

  1. I suppose it's better to find out in the bio then when you pick her up in Pocket D and bring her to your SG base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing a futanari character just to mess with ERPers would be absolutely hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, this one just makes you look trans-phobic. Not something I would thing warrants blogging about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intersex != trans, so, I'd have to say that's an equally ignorant statement.

    That having been said, I agree with jundas and at least with bucket-of-lies basic point, which is, better to be up front about it and who cares? The bio is reasonably well-written aside from being a Wall of Text, and if you're into ERP presumably you'd want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're into ERP I'd assume it's something you'd find out about before too long.

    "I stroke my throbbing bulge."
    "I do too."
    "..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would pedantic twat work?

    Also, I made a typo.

    It's good to agree

    ReplyDelete